Thursday, February 10, 2011

29 weeks!

This past Tuesday (I'm late as usual) marked my 29th week of pregnancy. Only 11 more weeks to go! Mac has been moving more and more which makes this mama happy! He loves to beat up my right rib cage and I'm fine with that. The more he moves the more reassurance I have! In other good news I passed my glucose test so no GD!!!



Here is Mac and Me at 29 weeks! I am really growing!




As you can see we haven't made much progress in the nursery. We have the painters scheduled... Once it's painted we can pick up the furniture and start piecing it together! I am very excited.


This weekend we have our 3/4 D ultrasound. I'm excited to get a good look at Mr. Mac! I hear it can be kind of creepy ;) I will be posting pictures this weekend! Other than that I'm looking forward to a relaxing!



CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment