Saturday, January 7, 2012

8 Months!

Mac celebrated 8 months on December 20th! I wish I could say we stayed healthy after our devil flu experience but sadly the Macster got his first ear infection on his 8 month birthday! He started running a temp Sunday (12/18) and it continued into Monday. I was able to keep it off of him with Tylenol and Motrin but when it spiked to 103 on Monday we decided to take him in the next day. So we got our first round of antibiotics which he LOVED and we were sent on our way. 24 hrs after having the medicine in his system he was fever free and back to his normal happy self!

Mac also cut his first tooth AND said Mama on 12/23!! This is his first real word and I was shocked!! I love hearing him say it over and over :)

Because I use this blog to document everything this next little part is more for me...so stopped reading because inappropriate BF talk is coming up next.....due of our devil flu experience I started to supplement with formula the begining of December. Over the next month my supply continued to drop and knowing I couldn't increase it I made the decision to slowly stop nursing him. I nursed him for the last time on Christmas Eve and pumped for the last time on 12/30. I started out 2012 with complete freedom! As sad as I was about this there was nothing I could do and luckily Mac took to formula without any issues!
Okay...enough about that...here are a couple super cute pictures of my little man on his 8 month birthday!

His monkey doesn't stand a chance now...


He is SUCH a happy boy. We are so lucky!!!


We love you Macster!!

CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment