Wednesday, March 9, 2011

33 Weeks!!

I know I say this every week but I can't believe how FAST time is flying by!! This little man will be here in less than 43 days! My heart literally skips a beat when I think about it!! Mac is about the size of a honeydew and weights around 4-5 lbs or so the website says. I can tell that he is quickly running out of room. Instead of the big time kicks I now feel and see lumps form on my stomach. I'm guessing he is stretching and trying to reposition himself, it's getting tight in there!!!


Also I realized after rereading my last post that I never posted my 32 week picture - idiot! So I have added both my 32 and 33 week pic below! I got back to the doc next Wed for my 34 week appointment. I'm looking forward to seeing my regualr doctor!!
32 weeks -
33 weeks -


As you can tell from the pictures the nursery has changed - I will post a sneak peak of the nursery next ;) I LOVE IT!
CLC




1 comment:

  1. Chris you still look GREAT! Mac better not run out of room yet--you still have 7 weeks to grow. :)

    ReplyDelete