Friday, June 24, 2011

Future blackmail....The Triple Threat

I wanted to document this so I can embarrass him later in life....like at his rehearsal dinner.

We had our first big blow out or as I like to call it the Triple threat on June 14th. Why do I remember the exact day? Other than the fact that nothing like this has ever happened to me it just so happens that I had a repair man in the house who witnessed the entire debacle. Let me explain. The triple threat is when you child blows out his diaper so bad that it goes through his diaper AND his pjs and into your hand. Okay I can handle that, it has happened before (I hate HUGGIES) but it gets worse that was just threat 1. Threat 2 - As you're changing his blow out he pees all over himself and I mean ALL OVER. The stream hit him square in his mouth and it was so much and came out so fast that it soaked his outfit and his HAIR!!!! My poor child was soaked in urine. Remember the repair man..?? At this point he is trying not to laugh as I'm still trying to have a conversation about our air conditioner and trying to clean my child off for the second time in about 3 minutes. Once I wipe him down with wipes and stripped him down to nothing but his diaper I knew I would have to give him a bath but couldn't do anything until the very nice repair man left. Last but certainly not least is threat 3 - I sat Mac down on the couch propped up on his boppy so I could finish my business with the repair man. As I'm signing the invoice the repair man just starts to laugh. As he is apologizing through his laughter I look over at my son who has PROJECTILE vomited ALL OVER HIMSELF!! It covered his face, his hair and his chest.

Nice Mac...at least he got it all out in a matter of 5 minutes. He was happy as a clam after all of this and the repair man I'm sure had a funny story to tell after he left my house. Needless to say I was not in the running for mother of the year that morning. Oh well he survived ;)


I'm sure this will not be the last time something like this happens. I'm just glad the first time it happened I was at home!

CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment