Saturday, March 10, 2012

A tale about bath time

If I had to rank Mac's favorites things in the whole wide world bath time would be top on his list. The kid LOVES it. Sure we may sing the naked song every night before he gets in the bath which really gets him revved up and kicking to get out of my arms before I can hand him over to his daddy. Sure he LOVES his plain rubbery duck that he dunks and then looks up at us and laughs like he has just done something that no one else have ever done...and sure we may encourage all of this behavior because it's just as much for our amusement as it is for him :)

I probably should mention that even if the kid didn't like bath time it is essential in our house. Mac loves to eat. He also loves to feed himself which can make him look like this....




Do you notice the top TWO teeth....??? See those fat cheeks smothered in spaghetti? I am almost certain that he has sauce caught in between his two chins. I could eat that spaghetti right off that face...I love it.

So the bath process begins. Grant starts his bath and "places his order" while I get him stripped down to his birthday suit and bring him in the bathroom (all while singing our naked song which I will spare everyone who reads this blog...all 3 of you).



Have I mentioned that I love that face....those big blue eyes and that bright red hair...well I do...can you blame me? Once we get him in the bath and wash his pits and manly bits we may give him a shampoo Mohawk. I hope this is the only Mohawk he ever has and/or wants.



After all the soap and Mohawk has been washed away it's time to get out. He doesn't normally love this part but his Cookie Monster bath towel helps ease the pain.

Then it's PJs, book and bed and lucky for all of us we start the process over the next night!!!

CLC




No comments:

Post a Comment