Thursday, December 9, 2010

1/2 Way there - Happy 20 weeks Randy!!!

Tuesday marked my 20th week! I can hardly believe that we are ½ way through this pregnancy! It doesn’t feel like it was that long ago (Aug 14th to be exact) when I saw the word PREGNANT on that digital test! I know that I’m not in the thick of this experience yet but so far I have really enjoyed being pregnant. It is crazy to think how fast these first 20 week have flown by and it makes me excited to think that in 20 weeks give or take we get to meet our sweet boy!!! Who still does not have a name!!! Don’t worry we are getting close and I’m looking forward to the big announcement.

Here is my weekly picture of Randy – he is really growing!!!!






Yesterday we had our big 20 week appointment where they do the anatomy scan. Everything looked great and Randy is growing just like he should. I also had the tech check to make sure he was still a he, you know just to be 100% sure! He was moving around and was very cooperative! Here is a picture of a picture of one of his ultrasound takes. I couldn't figure out to turn the picture but you can see his head with his little hand up by his face! He is one handsome fella!


We have a fun weekend planned with a wedding and hopefully ordering some nursery furniture...okay so maybe fun is in the eye of the beholder! I'm ready to get the nursery going!

Okay two post in one day is enough for me.

CLC

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been 20 weeks! Congrats! I can't wait to hear his name...

    ReplyDelete