Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Did you move Randy???

If you read last night's post (I know two post in less than 24 hrs...CRAZY) I mentioned that I have yet to feel any sort of flutters or movement from good ole Randy. Well this morning I THINK I got my wish. Randy and I chat a good bit on my way to and from work. I mean the kid has ears now so I try to teach him all the wonderful things that I know. Unfortunately the only things he has probably learned are Mama gets mad when people drive slow in the fast lane and a few curse words. I'm working on it....promise! Anyways this morning I was listening to the Avett Brothers CD and I am almost certain during Kick Drum I felt something!!! I'm not surprised our son already has excellent taste in music ;) For those of you who are not familiar with the song I've posted it below.



I also have to share that I finally bought something for Randy! This is the first thing that I have actually purchased myself since we found out that I was pregnant. I thought these were too cute to pass up!




Enough for now! Have a great day!



CLC





No comments:

Post a Comment