Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lots to catch up on

To my 5 readers I apologize that I left you hanging in my last post! I promise in this post you will get Randy's 18 and 19 week update as well as the gender! So here we go...


Happy 18 weeks Randy -


Because this was two weeks ago I really don't remember much about this week. That might have something to do with the fact that I didn't feel or look any different than I did at week 17. However, this was the week we found out if Randy was a he or she!! It was a relief to see a healthy and very shy baby on the ultrasound screen. Once the tech got what she needed to confirm Randy's gender she changed angles to get a profile shot. At that point, our little bean had flipped over and buried it's face in it's hands! Hopefully Randy will be more cooperative at our 20 week appointment! Below is a picture of Randy at 18 weeks!!




Is Randy a boy or girl???

We told both sets of parents together the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Thank you Thanksgiving Holiday :) We gave each set a picture frame with the picture of the goods and stuffed a balloon in the bag. When they untied the bag the color of the balloon popped out and revealed the gender!

Now I am excited to finally announce that Randy is a........................................................................................................................



.......................................................................................................................................................................



.......................................................................................................................................................................



BOY!!!!


We had a feeling Randy was a boy only b/c when we went for our Ultrascan (not to be confused with an ultrasound) at 12 weeks they asked if we wanted a gender prediction. Of course we said yes, but knew that it would not be 100%. Now that we know what Randy is I'm constantly thinking of the nursery. We are heading out again this weekend to look at furniture!!! Wish us luck!

Last but not least Randy is 19 weeks TODAY!!! I haven't felt him move yet (so crazy to say him!), but I'm hoping soon!!! I'm still feeling great just getting excited/nervous about our 20 week appointment next week! It's hard to believe that we are almost 1/2 way through this pregnancy! Here is Randy at 19 weeks. I can really see a difference this week! Please ignore my scary expression, sometimes my fake smile gets a little out of control!

This was way too long but I should be all caught up! Next week will be out big 20 week post and hopefully I will have an update on the nursery situation!

CLC







1 comment:

  1. WAHOOOOOOO! You are just going to love having a little boy! They are so much fun and VERY entertaining! I can't believe you're almost half way! CRAZY! Oh and how much fun are you and CA going to have with Boys the same age! Ok now here's the next questions (which I'm sure you already knew was coming:) NAME PLEASE.......

    ReplyDelete