Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A 15K and Happy 17 weeks!

Wow - I had planned on updating this on Sunday but I decided to nap instead! I'm a little late but we had a great weekend! Saturday we got up EARLY (5am) and headed out for Grant's 15K trail run. It was a beautiful morning but very cold! I was the good wife and brought a book and a chair and waited for Grant to finish! He did great!! He finished in 1:26 I was so proud ;)

Here are a few pictures from the race.

The Start!

Grant and Rosie. Of course they were handing out Sweetwater - my mouth was watering!

Here is a picture of Grant in Action!

Grant and I after the race!

Afterwards we went to lunch and then both of us crashed on the couch - it was a long morning!!

Sunday we had Grant's parents, sister and bother in-law over for a birthday lunch in honor Rick! I will not mention how old he is ;) Once we finished lunch Grant and I headed out for the first of many nursery furniture shopping trips. It was a little overwhelming which is why I started early! I am excited to get something picked out, if we can ever agree ;)


Now lets talk about Randy! Randy is 17 weeks (and 1 day). S/he is the size of an onion I think. I read that I should be able feel movement soon. Just flutters no real kicks but so far nothing! Here is a belly shot at 17 weeks. I can defiantly tell that I've popped since last week!!

We have our big gender appointment next week!! I can't wait to find out if we have a Randy with a Y or a Randy with and I!

CLC











3 comments:

  1. I see the glow now:) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you definitely popped out since last week-love it!!!!! You're so cute! Can't wait to find out what Randy is.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great Chris - we all love to see the tummy pics - keep up the good work on your blog!

    ReplyDelete