Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy 16 Weeks Randy!

I'm tired tonight so this will be short and sweet!

Here are Randy and I at 16 weeks. You can def tell there is something there. I'm excited to see what I will look like next week. We had a doc appointment today and everything looked good. Randy had a good strong heartbeat. I don't care how many times I hear it between now and April 26th it will never get old!! Kimmie, I hope the picture is far enough back and you can get a good look :)


Another exciting thing this week is we received our first Gator outfit. Katie and RJ gave us this cute Florida onesie and little booties! Of course we love them and I'm sure Randy will look fantastic in both!


In other news Grant has a 15K trail race this Saturday... one of only two races that he has done without me! Not that I would be interested in a 9 mile trail race, but I will be on hand to cheer him on and take lots of pictures! We are also starting the nursery furniture shopping this weekend. I'm trying to get a jump on this b/c I am HORRIBLE at making decisions. Hopefully I will have plenty of time. Wish us luck!!!

That was longer than I thought ;)

CLC

2 comments:

  1. Much better on the pic. I can see him/her!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bump, Chris!!!!! So how much longer til we know what Baby Randy is??

    ReplyDelete