Sunday, November 28, 2010

BIG TIME SLACKER!

I am a horrible blogger but in my defense we have had a lot of things going on at the Chiles house! I have so much to catch up on! Like Randy's 18 week post, 5Ks, BUNKO, gender reveal and Thanksgiving!


I'll get started with the small stuff.


  • Last weekend a few of us for some strange reason decided to run a 5K at Chateau Elan. This was the hilliest race I have ever done. They advertise that you get to run through the vineyards which I'm sure would be beautiful any other time of the year but all we got to see were sticks. It didn't really motivate us!! However we pushed through and the pumpkin spice muffin at breakfast made it all worth it!


  • The next day I hosted our first BUNKO night at my house. This was so much fun! I meant to take pictures through out the night but it was a pretty intense game ;) I did get one group shot, unfortunately some of the girls had already left by then - sorry ladies! I hope we keep this up every month!



Okay, enough for now. I think Randy's 18 week and gender reveal deserves a separate post. Not to mention I have to get back to my Christmas decorating ;)

CLC


No comments:

Post a Comment