Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My bestfriend is having/had a baby!!!!!

One of my besties is having a baby- correction had a baby. I had full intentions of posting about this on Monday but as usual I'm late! Oh well I will give a recap. On Monday CA (below in her awesome Halloween outfit) went into the hospital to start the induction process.




I won’t go into to detail that is her story to tell but she went in Monday morning and ending up having a C section Tuesday night. I stopped by on Monday excited that we were going to meet baby Wright soon!! I must say CA was a TROOPER!!!! She was extremely calm and collected, the two things I hope I can be when my turn comes around but somehow I doubt that will be the case!!! Not much happened while I was there but as I was leaving around 8pm the contractions started to hit! After a FULL day of labor they decided Tuesday night that it was best to do a C Section and the world was FINALLY introduced to MR. CARTER ROLLINS WRIGHT!!! B/c she had her C section Tuesday night I did not get my hands on the little guy until Wednesday but it was so worth the wait. He is hands down one of the cutest babies I have ever seen.

This is the picture from Monday night - look how relaxed she looks. Drug free ;)




Can't forget her baby's daddy, he looks pretty relaxed as well! Drug free I think ;)

Mr. Carter Rollins Wright! We did not know the name of this little boy until Tuesday and I must say they did not disappoint! Doesn't his monogram, CWR, make your heart happy?? If not then his little face will def make your heart giddy!



Proud Uncle Grant!!


He is so tiny and such a sweet baby! I can't wait to see him again tonight!

Congratulations Carrie Ann and Jamie!!!!

CLC



No comments:

Post a Comment