Sunday, May 15, 2011

3 weeks and Mothers day!

Mac celebrated 3 weeks last Wednesday! It is hard to believe that he is almost a month old. We introduced the bottle to Mac this week. I was a little sad about this but it was time that I got a break ;) The first night he didn't take it but the second night and third night went much better. This also gives Grant some bonding time with him so all in all it is a good thing! I am still absolutely LOVING being at home with this little man. I think I've said this before but it is hard remembering what life was like before April 2oth, 2011! He is truly a blessing and we could not be happier! We go back to the doctor this Friday so I will have his stats!







Mother's day was fabulous! I remember thinking 3 years ago that I may never get to celebrate this holiday so it was extra special for me! Grant made me the most amazing breakfast while I sat and snuggled with Mister! We had lunch with my in-laws and then just enjoyed hanging out the rest of the day. It was perfect!

My amazing breakfast!



Grant and Mac on Mother's day!






Me and my precious boy on Mother's day!


All in all things are still going well! Mac has started sleeping 4-5 hour stretches every so often so that helps A LOT! He really is a sweet baby!! We are so in love!




CLC



1 comment:

  1. Chris, he is just perfect! I couldn't be happier for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete