Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mac is a week old..well he was last Wednesday

I know - I'm a horrible parent. I meant to post his one week update last Wednesday when he actually turned one week but as many know time is limited with a one week old!!



We took him to his ped on Tuesday and everything looked great!! Below are his weight updates other than that they didn't give me any other measurments.


Birth weight - 7lbs 4ozs
Coming home weight - 6lbs 10ozs
One week weight - 6lbs 15ozs


He gained 5ozs in 6 days which is pretty good! He has so far been a healthy happy little boy!!! We couldn't be happier - it is really hard to imagine what life was like without him!

The happy parents!

I'm ONE week old...already!!!



Greta LOVES him...Arleen hasn't come around yet.





Tomorrow he will be 2 weeks old...I will try to post on time this week!


CLC







No comments:

Post a Comment