Sunday, July 24, 2011

First week of school!

Mac started school last week and I went back to work...it was a TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH did I mention TOUGH week. I cried a lot and I'm not afraid to admit it. I always said I wanted to go back to work and when the time came I was second guessing myself BUT I think this will be good for both of us. Good for him b/c he is getting more interaction and meeting new friends :) Good for me b/c I'm actually getting a shower before noon!

Luckily Mac's school is located right in my building. He rides to work with me in the morning and I can go see him anytime I want during the day. Most days I go at least twice to either feed him or just play with him. He is always happy (unless he's hungry) and the ladies there just eat him up. All it all it's a pretty good situation...we shall see how long it last!

Friday -


Thursday -

Wednesday -
Tuesday -
Daddy and Mac on his first day -
Mommy and Mac on the first day - before the tears ;)
Oh and Mac if you're reading this 20 years from now.... I most certainly sent you to school on your first day in a smocked bubble ;) Don't worry there is plenty more where that came from!
I survived the first week and to be honest the second week wasn't any easier! I now officially live for the weekends!
CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment