Sunday, December 11, 2011

7 months

Mac celebrated 7 months on November 20th...yeah I know I'm late. Let's just say a lot happened after this and it was not pretty but that is a different post!
Mac is growing like crazy! He is wearing 9 months and up in clothes and he is almost in a size 3 diaper ( we have a few more twos left!). I finally witness him ROLL this month (11/28) but he is still not rolling consistently. He will turn all the way on his side and then just flop back over. I'm pretty sure he thinks rolling is for babies so he is too good for that milestone :). He is trying VERY hard to get his knees under him when he is on his tummy but no real scooting yet. He sits up like a champ and he starting clapping this month. He eats 4 bottles/nurses a day and he is eating 3 "meals". I also started introducing the sippy cup this month. He did pretty good the first time but really he just wants to chew on the spout. Speaking of chewing he is drooling and chewing like crazy but no tooth. You can see a little white spot on his gums and it is raised but nothing has popped through.
He is such a happy little guy who is always smiling and/or laughing! I can't believe my baby is 7 months old...I've already started the first birthday planning...it will be here before i know it!!
Happy 7 months buddy - we LOVE you!
CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment