Monday, October 18, 2010

22 months...

That is how long I have been waiting to start a blog so I can finally announce that we’re PREGNANT!!!!!




Baby Chiles is due April 26th, 2011!! To say we are excited is an understatement! I have blog stalked my friends and if I’m being honest random people as well, for years and swore when I got pregnant I would start one of my own. I never thought it would take this long but better late than never. I must admit I’m pretty excited about the blog and of course the baby!! Tomorrow will be 13 weeks and so far I have been feeling good, nothing worth complaining about yet!

My goal is to keep this blog updated on a regular basis so please check back, I'm sure there will be more exciting posts to come!



CLC

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm SO glad you started a blog. Now I can keep up with baby Chiles!!! :) I'm so, so ,so happy for you guys. Congrats!!! Keep the blogs comming. Oh yeah...you MUST include belly pics. That is a request! :) Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog and I am so excited to be able to keep up with you and that sweet baby bump of yours:) So very happy for y'all, Chris!! You look beauTiful, as always!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete