Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy 14 Weeks Randy and the Weekend!

Lets start off with the boring part of this post - the weekend. We had a very low key weekend and it was great! This is the first weekend in a long time that we haven't had any plans and we took advantage of it. Saturday afternoon we got out and actually went to a movie, first one in almost a year I might add! We saw The Town with Ben Affleck (yes please) and it was VERY good!!! I highly recommend it! Other than that we picked out pumpkins and I did a little fall decorating. Like I said... boring!



Today Randy is 14 weeks! This is the start of the second trimester, rumor is you're supposed to magically feel better and have all of your energy back. While I can say I do not feel sick anymore I am still tired but that is about it so I guess I can't complain. Here is a picture of me at 14 weeks try to ignore how I look and yes I'm rocking my kickball t-shirt.



Today s/he is the size of a lemon. I love how on the website they always compare your child to a piece of fruit. Anyways we have a big weekend planned - I hope everyone has a happy Halloween! Go Gators!

CLC


1 comment:

  1. Ok I am so loving reading about Randy ( and of course, you and Grant too:) You look wonderful! I can't wait to find out what this little one is... monogramming here we come!!!!!!!!! Keep the posts coming-love 'em!

    ReplyDelete