Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy 13 Weeks Randy!!

Before I start this post I should explain who Randy is...Randy is the baby. No we do not know if Randy is a boy or a girl and NO if Randy is a boy we are NOT naming him Randy (no disrespect to the Randys out there). Randy is the name my husband thought of one morning at breakfast with some friends. He just said it out loud and everyone laugh and it has stuck. So when I refer to Randy I'm talking about Baby Chiles.


Okay - moving on....



Wow - I can't believe it has already been 13 weeks. This pregnancy is flying by, with that said I know that some of my prego friends are cursing me and probably thinking I will be singing a different tune when I'm 30 weeks but for right now the first 13 flew by and to be honest I'm glad they are behind me! I was a nervous wreck from the minute I found out until last Thursday so it is nice to be able to sit back and enjoy this, at least until I find something else to stress about!!!

Another exciting thing this week is my Mom is here until Wednesday and when I came home from work last night she had dinner ready - rice and tomatoes my favorite!!





And finally here is a picture of me at 13 weeks - I don't think you can see much although my clothes would probably tell you something different!!! If you do see something I blame it on dinner or the fact that I had that before I got pregnant!




I'm excited to have one more week under my belt. Hopefully I can figure out how to upload our ultrasound pics soon!



CLC








































No comments:

Post a Comment