Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rotten Randy and Happy Halloween!

Just a little background - I will be 15 weeks on Tuesday. We didn't tell our parents about Randy until I was 8 weeks and our friends until I was almost 13 weeks. Look at all of the loot that Randy has received in the short time that s/he's new has been unleashed! I wanted to take time (even though I already sent Thank You notes) to give a big THANK YOU. It really makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy that people are just as excited as we are. I vote my friends/family the best and since it's my blog my vote is the only one that counts.
So just a quick list...

My Mom and Dad gave us the sock monkey and The Night Before Christmas book. I love, love, love the sock monkey and had told her before we were pregnant that when it was our turn I had to have one. Thanks for pulling through Mom!!! The cute Pumpkin outfit, bibs and Halloween plate came from my friend Stacey at work. The outfit is so soft I wish I could get in it myself. The Famous Sophie is a very sweet gift from Kimmie. She is probably one of the 3 people that reads this blog! The Redneck pacis are compliments of Jamie and Carrie Ann. Don't worry, Baby Wright is due in 6 weeks and I might have something up my sleeve. Carrie Ann also gave me some fabulous books and a Mom Calendar (she thinks I'm unorganized). They are not technically for Randy but I still had to mention them! The cute stickers in the back are from Misty. I've never seen them before but they are a fabulous idea! Stickers 0-12 and you can put them on onsies to take monthly pictures. Great idea!!! The toys and other pacis are from Rick and Eve (MIL & FIL). They gave us some other stuff as well but it is gender specific - we will find out soon if they were correct!!!

So again - thank you so much everyone!!! I can't imagine how rotten Randy will be once s/he gets here!!!

I'm passing out Halloween candy as I am sitting here updating the blog. So far I've had 4 trick or treaters - Buzz Light Year, a Butterfly and two others that I have no idea what they were b/c Grant was the one who answered the door. It reminds me how fun Halloween was a child...who am I kidding we went to a Halloween party this weekend and it was still fun to dress up!!! Grant, Katie and RJ and myself went as the Ghost Busters.


Yes, we had inflatable Proton packs and guns that were AMAZING!


I wasn't a very good picture taker, so I really only have action shots of some "games" but I did get this beauty...
You can't tell, but CA is pregnant....like for real. Her and Jamie came as a Shotgun wedding. I love the look and I'm impressed that she pulled it off!! Some other costumes to mention were a nurse, doctor, 2 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Augusta National Caddies and Top Gun pilots. We had a lot of fun and although I didn't drink I am paying for it today...so tired!

Okay, I think this post has been long enough. Thank you if you actually read it all! Check back in on Tuesday for Randy's big 15 week reveal. I think you might be able to see a difference now ;).

Oh and I almost forgot - GO GATORS!!!! It was a stressful game I'm glad our boys pulled it out!!!

CLC



































1 comment: