Thursday, April 7, 2011

Holy Moly 37 weeks....FULL TERM!

Where has the time gone?? Am I really 37 weeks pregnant?? We are officially FULL TERM which means he could come at any time and be OKAY! This is a huge relief!!! I cannot believe how FAST this pregnancy has gone by. I feel like we just found out! As of tonight I am only 14 DAYS away from meeting this little boy and I can hardly stand it I'm so excited...BUT at the same time I'm a little sad. I have truly enjoyed being pregnant. That might be because I have had a really good pregnancy. I'm not trying to brag, I know many women have a horrible time being pregnant but I've been pretty lucky. I'm going to miss having him all to myself but at the same time I can't wait to meet him!! I had my 37 week appointment yesterday and all is well. Mac is still sitting straight up with his head under my ribcage, butt down and both legs up by his ears ;) The doctor even commented on how long his legs are...not sure where he is getting that from but maybe that means he has a shot at being somewhat tall! It looks like April 21st is still the day. I go back to the doctor next Wednesday where they will check him one more time in the office and again the day of the C-Section. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery so I can enjoy my time off with my little man! Here is the pic of us at 37 weeks -


In other news my wonderful husband finally finished painting the bookcase and side table for Mac's room! Also his curtains that were supposed to be on back order until the end of June arrived on Wednesday!! This means that by Sunday his room will all be put together minus a few things I'm waiting on for the walls! I promise a nursery update on Sunday!! Speaking of Sunday I hope everyone is cheering for Phil at this year's Masters!!!


I plan on updating more often between now and April 21st! I'm only working Mon-Thur next week so I will have some time on my hands before Mr. Mac arrives. My goal is to finish up a few odds and ends, but mostly rest up for what is about to come! It is hard to believe that we are only 2 weeks away!!



CLC


1 comment: