Monday, April 18, 2011

Nursery Update!!

Finally - I've been promising this for weeks! With only two full days until Mac makes his arrival we have his room about 90% done. We are waiting on some letters to go over the changing table that a friends Mom is making for us ;) And I still haven't figured out what I want to put over his crib. So enjoy the pictures!



Yes - that is a picture of his Easter basket! I know that he will only be 4 days old but he needs his own Easter basket! It is full of books and two very cute Masters outfits! Also the picture above the bookcase Grant drew when he was around 5 - I love it!!


So tomorrow we will officially be 39 weeks and only two days away....I plan on updating Wednesday after my LAST doc appointment!!


CLC



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!! Of course he needs an Easter Basket. Wouldn't expect any less. :) I think the room is just adorable! What a great idea to frame a pic. that Grant drew. Too cute!! Also, I love the McAlister framed pic. You did SUCH a great job. Only problem I see...I can't wait until he starts crawling/pulling up and he can pull everything down off that bookshelf. :) Won't that be fun!! Ellie's 2 and she still takes everything off her bookshelf when I'm not there to stop her. Hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Room looks great - anxious to see pics of baby Mac soon!

    ReplyDelete