Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy 1/2 Birthday Macster!

It happened....today my little baby turned 6 months old!! I know, I know how will I react when he turns a year old? Much worse than this :) Anyways we celebrated in style with a trip to the pediatrician and then we came home and tore into a red velvet cupcake! Well Mac just had pictures take with it!!
Here are Mac's stats -
6 months
Weight - 16lbs 60zs
Length - 25 3/4 inches
Head Circ - 16 1/2
And just for comparison -
4 months
Weight - 14lbs 6.6ozs
Length - 24 1/2 inches
Head Circ - 15 3/4
2 months
Weight - 10 lbs 12ozs
Length - 22 3/4
Head Circ - 15
He is between the 25th and 50th percentile for both weight and length ;)
He had one oral and 2 shot vaccines AND he got his flu shot. He did so good during the shot portion...I think he cried for maybe 5 seconds.....BUT before the shots took place they had to clean out his ears so they could get a better look and he cried BIG tears for over 5 minutes. I felt so bad for him b/c as soon as we got him settled down they stuck him with the needles. Poor little fella, he had a rough day of sore legs and just general crankiness but was smiling at me when I put him to bed tonight so that makes me feel better!
Now on to the pictures!

Here he is with his 1/2 birthday cupcake!



Mommy and Me with the cupcake!


Always with the hand in the mouth!

Daddy being silly!

Daddy and Mac!
I can't believe how fast our little man is growing up! He is such a blessing and we have really enjoyed these last 6 months. It is hard to imagine what life was like without him. We may have gotten a lot more sleep and been able to go out to dinner after 7pm but I wouldn't change this for the world!!
CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment