Sunday, October 2, 2011

20, 21, 5 months and 23 weeks...oh my

It's been almost a month - I'm ashamed and I don't have a good excuse other than the fact that I work and I'm tired.

Mac is growing like a weed (I hate saying just for the record) and his little personality is really starting to shine! He laughs and smiles all the time and for the most part is a very happy baby! Just for my documentation b/c I'm sure no one really cares how much he eats but he is eating 5 times a day. When he takes a bottle it is about 6 ounces so all in all I'm guessing anywhere between 30-35 ounces a day.

His hair is getting thicker and redder everyday...I love it....I mean I really, really love it! I saw on the news that sperm banks are no longer accepting redhead deposits b/c redheaded babies are not in high demand. That is ridiculous....have you seen my redheaded baby??? Who wouldn't want one??? Crazy people. Someone said that only 1% of the population has red hair...someone else made the comment that I have 1/2 of them in my house :)

So here are some pics...out of order but that is blogger's fault...I'm not happy with them.

Seriously....who wouldn't want a redhead baby??? Look at his little guy...geez people :)
So what if i will have to lather him in SPF 100 for the rest of his life!
I love redheads and I'm proud of it!!!
It's crazy (I say it every time..get over it) how quickly he is growing up. I can tell a huge difference between the 20 week and 23 week picture. In 18 days MY BABY will be 6 months but I can't think about that right now.
I am going to get better about updating this thing, I'm shooting for weekly. Kimmie I need you to hold me to this :)
CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment