Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rice Cereal....The verdict is still out!

We gave Mac rice cereal for the first time tonight! I know I am behind the curve on this but our doctor told us to hold off as long as possible on giving him solid food only b/c once you give it to him you have to always give it to him. He told us to start around 5-5 1/2 weeks and since I'm a rule follower that is exactly what I did! He didn't hate it but he didn't love it either!

This was right before...he looks pretty excited!

I had to take a picture of the nasty stuff along with his silver spoon...it has his name on it :)
First bite.....
Second bite....
Hmmm...not real sure what to think.....
Let's pause for a minute for a photo with Mom....I look HEINOUS but I had to document this moment!
Grant's looks much better....hate him.
Still not sure what to think about!
I'm pretty sure we had more fun than he did! I'm hoping tomorrow he will lean more towards the loving it side than he did tonight! This kid has to love to eat...he is my son!!!
CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment