Wednesday, January 19, 2011

26 Weeks!

This past Tuesday marked my 26th week of pregnancy! Mac is moving and shaking...literally!!! I don't think this feeling will ever get old. He is most active around 8 o'clock at night which works out great. That means Grant has been able to feel him almost every night before bed ;) I am still feeling very well....no complaints! I realize that could very well change in a week or two, but for now I'm going to enjoy it!!! I can't believe I only have a little over 3 months left!

In other news Grant has started cleaning out his sports room. This is a task that we didn't think would take that long but has turned into a cluster!! Hopefully we'll have it cleaned out by next weekend. I need to decide on paint color so we can get it painted and we should be good to go other than a few nic-nac things! I'm excited to get started in his room!


And finally here is a picture for your viewing pleasure!





I feel like my feet are always awkward in these picture.....Haha!


CLC





1 comment:

  1. You are looking adorable! I'm glad things are going well!!! :) Keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete