Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Frozen and Happy 25 Weeks Mac!!

Grant and I both have been working from home since Monday. We didn't measure, but we estimate that we got about 5-6 inches of snow Sunday night/Monday. It was beautiful but now all that pretty snow has turned to ice so we've been stuck at home. We have really enjoyed our time working from home, but I think both of us are hoping we can make it in to the office for a little while tomorrow...we'll see it's, not looking too good!

Here are some pictures from our snow day!

This was Monday morning, the only time we ventured out in the snow to play. We (Grant) tried to go sledding but we did NOT have the appropriate equipment!




Our house looked so pretty before all the kids tracked through our yard!


Arleen LOVED the snow! Greta...not so much.


A little snow Frisbee....


Our backyard
This was taken Sunday night when it started coming down around 930!



During Snow Storm 2011 Mr. Mac celebrated 25 weeks!! The fruit/vegetable comparison is an Eggplant! I'm still feeling good and he is growing as you can see below ;)

I had a good doc appointment last week and everything looked great! I go back in 3 weeks for my glucose test and then after that I start going every two weeks and will officially be in my 3rd trimester!!!! I finally ordered what I think might be his bedding. Now all I need to do is decide on paint colors and we should be good to go!!


I hope everyone is staying safe and warm!

CLC

1 comment:

  1. Chris, you are TOO cute! I love you preggers! Oh and did I tell you I LOVE the name y'all picked! So cute and now I can get his gift monogrammed-yay! Well the snow looks beautiful, but I know y'all are ready to get out of the house.

    ReplyDelete