Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy 30th Fuller!

This weekend we celebrated a good friend's 30th birthday! It's nice to know that I have another friend in the club!!! We all met at La Parrilla on Saturday to surprise Kelly and then afterwards we headed to another bar to watch the Falcons game. By the end of the night I was EXHAUSTED but we had a lot of fun!!! The best part since I couldn't drink margaritas was the cake - it was DELISH!!!!







Here is Kelly right after the Happy Birthday song. Her hat was so big it blocked Melanie out of the picture!







The cake...OMG it was good. I'm not sure if it was really that good or if I just kept telling myself it was better than a giant margarita!







My other favorite part of the night was snuggling with this little guy! Carter was such a good baby the entire time. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure it was b/c he was with his Aunt Tina!








Here is the picture of all of the girls at Ormsby's. Probably the hottest girls at the bar...I'm just saying.


We all had a really good time!!! I somehow avoided any pictures with Grant but I promise he was there!




Happy Birthday Fuller - Welcome to the 30 club!!!




CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment